1. What does it cost to register my child at Cornerstone Christian Academy for Learning & Leadership?
- The one time registration fee per family is $165, elementary enrollment fee is $250 per child and middle school enrollment fee is $330 per child. These fees are due at the time you submit your enrollment application paperwork, and they are non-refundable.
- Tuition may be paid in either ten or twelve monthly payments. You may also make a full tuition payment in August and receive a $200 discount.
- Applications for enrollment in the Early Childhood Education program are reviewed throughout the year, and children are enrolled throughout the year based on space.
- For more information on fees and tuition, call the school office at 360-256-9715 or contact us by email.
2. Does Cornerstone do any placement testing for new students?
- All new Cornerstone students are tested for overall ability level.
3. Do you have tuition assistance available?
- Yes, this information is located under Admissions.
4. Are your teachers certified?
- Yes, all of our teachers have been awarded teaching certificates from accredited institutions and the majority have fifth year or Master's degrees.
5. What are your class sizes?
- 24:1 student/teacher ratio for elementary. May be modified based on teacher aide availability.
6. What elective classes do you offer?
- In addition to the core academic subjects, students can take classes in music (choir), band, computer science, and art. We also offer elective clubs and classes after school such as Chess, Art and Science. More information is available on some of our other website pages.
7. Do you offer before and after school care?
- Yes, we recognize this is an important need that many of our Cornerstone families have. Our Early Education Department offers after-school care for our Cornerstone families, for an additional cost. Forms are available in our ECE office, located at the west end of the Chapel hallway, near the exit to the stairs going up to the covered play area.
8. Do you have a lunch program?
- Yes, we know that our families desire a way to provide a healthy, tasty lunch for their children. Lunches may be purchased in the elementary and middle school offices. Early Childhood Education programs' (except infants) food costs are included in tuition.
9. How do I apply for a job?
- Click to download the "Certificated Employment Application" or the "Classified Employment Application " on the Employment page. Please submit your application to the school office.